Mouse anti SEB mAb
Mouse anti SEB mAb is available 2 times from Ibt bioservices labs
0220-013 | Mouse anti-SEB mAb (2C1)size: 100 ug | 363.94 USD
- Catalog number0220-013
- Price363.94 USD
- Size100 ug
- Additional informationMouse anti-SEB mAb (2C1) is intended for research use only, not for human, therapeutic, or diagnostic applications.
- Shipping handling and storageMouse anti-SEB mAb (2C1) should be stored for up to 3 weeks at 4oC.For a long term storage, keep it in a fridge at - 20oC. Avoid multiple freeze thaws in order to prevent the denaturation of the antibody.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse anti-SEB mAb (2C1)
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-SEB monoclonal (2C1)
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameSET binding protein 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
0220-009 | Mouse anti-SEB mAb (3D10)size: 100 ug | 447.67 USD
- Product typeMonoclonal antibody
- Detection and sensitivityClonality: monoclonalTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Wertern Blot - WB -
- Performance and applicationsTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Western Blot - WB -
- Other productsGentaur provides filoviruses diagnostic products such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg which are deadly pathogens responsable of hemorrhagic fevers.
- Who CautionWorld Health Organization Caution: Health workers are the most exposed to filoviruses infections’ risk
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR