Mouse Anti-Rat Podoplanin
Mouse Anti-Rat Podoplanin is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Other namespodoplanin; Podoplanin; podoplanin; T1A; RTI140; glycoprotein 38; E11 antigen epitope; type I cell 40 kDa protein; epithelial cell surface transmembrane protein antigen; pulmonary type I alveolar epithelial cell transmembrane differentiation marker; podoplanin; E11 antigen epitope; Glycoprotein 38; Gp38; OTS-8; RTI140; T1-alpha; T1A; Type I cell 40 kDa protein
- Also known asPodoplanin
- Other gene namesPdpn; Pdpn; E11; Gp38; OTS-8; RTI40; T1-alpha; Gp38; Ots8; Gp38; T1A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- Species reactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Gene namePdpn; Pdpn; E11; Gp38; OTS-8; RTI40; T1-alpha; Gp38; Ots8; Gp38; T1A
- CloneIgG1, #LF3(B7)D5B3
- Gene name synonimsPdpn; Pdpn; E11; Gp38; OTS-8; RTI40; T1-alpha; Gp38; Ots8; Gp38; T1A
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodProtein G purified
- Tested applications:Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Storage and shippingThe lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for up to 1 month. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at the antibodys should be kept in the range of 1-7 degrees Celsius.. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius..
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti- Podoplanin
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-Rat Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN690143 | Mouse Anti-Rat Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 591.58 USD
- Catalog numberGEN690143
- Price591.58 USD
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Rattus norvegicus
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedRTI(40)/MMC4/RTII(70)- and RTI(40)/MMC4-positive cells are intermediates in the ATII-to-ATI cell transformation.Albuminuria in male and female rats is preceded by glomerular hypertrophy and accompanied by focal and segmental loss of podoplanin when focal segmental glomerulosclerosis is not yet present.There was a significant increase in the expression of both TTF-1 and T1alpha mRNA in the IGF-2 group, in comparison to the control group after 48 h of culture.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR