Mouse Anti Rat IgG Antibody H
Mouse Anti Rat IgG Antibody H is available 3 times from Bioss secondary antibodies labs
bs-0293M | Mouse Anti-Rat IgG Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 164.55 USD
bs-0293M-Biotin | Mouse Anti-Rat IgG Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 141.21 USD
bs-0293M-HRP | Mouse Anti-Rat IgG Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 141.21 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0293M-HRP
- Price141.21 USD
- CategoryConjugated Secondary Antibody
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Secondary Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Rattus norvegicus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti- IgG Antibody (H+L) Conjugated
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-Rat Immunoglobulin G (Antibody to) (heavy and light chain), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Host OrganismMouse
- Target antigenRat IgG
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-F
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:500-2000), ELISA(1:500-2000), IHC-P(1:500-2000), IHC-F(1:500-2000)
- Cross reactivityRat
- Background of the target antigenImmunoglobulin G (IgG), is one of the most abundant proteins in serum with normal levels between 8-17 mg/mL in adult blood. IgG is important for our defence against microorganisms and the molecules are produced by B lymphocytes as a part of our adaptive immune response. The IgG molecule has two separate functions; to bind to the pathogen that elicited the response and to recruit other cells and molecules to destroy the antigen. The variability of the IgG pool is generated by somatic recombination and the number of specificities in an individual at a given time point is estimated to be 1011 variants.
- Purification methodThis antibody has been purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to one year.
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti, IgG
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR