Mouse Anti Rabbit Antibody H
Mouse Anti Rabbit Antibody H is available 6 times from Bioss secondary antibodies labs
bs-0295M | Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 164.24 USD
bs-0295M-Biotin | Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0295M-Biotin
- Price140.94 USD
- CategoryConjugated Secondary Antibody
- Target antigenRabbit IgG
- Background of the target antigenImmunoglobulin G (IgG), is one of the most abundant proteins in serum with normal levels between 8-17 mg/mL in adult blood. IgG is important for our defence against microorganisms and the molecules are produced by B lymphocytes as a part of our adaptive immune response. The IgG molecule has two separate functions; to bind to the pathogen that elicited the response and to recruit other cells and molecules to destroy the antigen. The variability of the IgG pool is generated by somatic recombination and the number of specificities in an individual at a given time point is estimated to be 1011 variants.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Secondary Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by Bioss Secondary Antibodies. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. Bioss Secondary Antibodies adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L) Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit, Mouse, anti, IgG
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-production species: rabbit Immunoglobulin G (Antibody to) (heavy and light chain), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe lithogenic diet induced biliary hyperplasia and reduced bile salt transporter ABCC3 expression in C57L mice.The ligand binding activity of purified recombinant murine ILBP (mILBP) in vitro; mILBP exhibits a preference for certain species of bile and fatty acids.The results demonstrate that ilbp is involved in the apical to basolateral transport of bile acids in ileal enterocytes, and is vital for the maintenance of bile acid homeostasis in the enterohepatic circulation (EHC) in mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0295M-HRP | Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
bs-0369M | Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgM Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 164.24 USD
bs-0369M-Biotin | Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgM Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
bs-0369M-HRP | Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgM Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 140.94 USD
- Host OrganismMouse
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-F
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:500-2000), ELISA(1:500-2000), IHC-P(1:500-2000), IHC-F(1:500-2000)
- Cross reactivityRabbit
- Purification methodThis antibody has been purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to one year.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Legionella pneumophila 7 cyano 7 deazaguanine synthase queC 7 cyano 7 deazaguanine synthase queC