Mouse Anti Myc Tag Monoclonal Antibody
Mouse Anti Myc Tag Monoclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Cellular biology labs labs
AKR-007 | Mouse Anti-Myc Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 627.32 USD
- Catalog numberAKR-007
- Price627.32 USD
- Size100 µg
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
AKR-007 | Mouse Anti-Myc Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 548.54 USD
- We send this reagant onBlue Ice
- The temperatureerature for storage is-20ºC
- SDS or safty data sheetmore (AKR-007) GHS.pdf
- Type of reagentCell Signaling and Protein Biology
- Related techniquesCell Signaling and Protein Biology, Epitope Tags, Epitope Tag Antibodies
- Use of the reagentMouse Anti-Myc Tag Monoclonal Antibody is Protein A purified and provided at 1 mg/mL. Suitable for Western blot or Immunostaining. 100 µg.
- Cellular usePurified antibody is provided at a concentration of 1 mg/mL
- Host speciesMouse
- Isotype controlIgG1
- Conjugation and formUnconjugated
- Species compatible toN/A
- Use of this test kit or productIB, IS, IP, ELISA, Dot Blot
- AntigenEQKLISEEDL synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH
- Buffer100 μg of Protein A purified antibody at 1 mg/mL in 10 mM PBS, pH 7.2, containing 0.05% NaN3
- Molecular weightVaries
- This reagent is purifiedProtein A
- Product formulationmonoclonal antibody
- Antibody isotypeIgG1
- Raised inmice
- Reacts withPlease, contact our team of specialist for more details
- Concentration1 mg per ml
- Purification techniqueProtein A purification
- Suitable for use inIB, IS, IP, ELISA, Dot Blot
- Product configuration100 μg of Protein A purified antibody at 1 mg/mL in 10 mM PBS, pH 7.2, containing 0.05% NaN3
- Shipping conditionsThe product Mouse Anti-Myc Tag Monoclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Mouse Anti-Myc Tag Monoclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt.
- TipsThis monoclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cellular biology labs they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti-Myc Tag Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian) detection labelled monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetv-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian), bHLHe39 and c-Myc and MRTL and MYCC, MYC and IDBG-35442 and ENSG00000136997 and 4609, E-box binding, nuclei, Bmyc and IDBG-147082 and ENSMUSG00000049086 and 107771, MYC and IDBG-644147 and ENSBTAG00000008409 and 511077