Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody
Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody is available 15 times from Immunostep labs
MO452A(V25) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-APCsize: 0,025 mg | 33.03 USD
MO452A(V100) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-APCsize: 0,1 mg | 118.47 USD
MO452B(V25) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-Biotinsize: 0,025 mg | 38.73 USD
- Catalog numberMO452B(V25)
- Price38.73 USD
- Size0,025 mg
- DescriptionMouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-Biotin is a mouse monoclonal antibody, specific for  clones, this reagent was conjugated with Biotin format and reported for use in flow cytometric analysis to identify CD45.1 antigens in all hematopoietic cells but not in mature erythrocytes and platelets, CD45.1 plays a role of T and B cells activation, phosphatase and signal transduction.
- Concentration500 µg/mL
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Immunostep they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-
- Techniqueanti mouse, Antibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to Mouse CD45.2 (Antibody to)-biotinilated
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe extracellular and/or the transmembrane portion of CD45 has a major role in apoptosis signaling which is independent of its phosphatase activity and association with leukocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
MO452B(V100) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-Biotinsize: 0,1 mg | 118.47 USD
MO452CFB(V100) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-CF-Blue™size: 0,1 mg | 219.85 USD
MO452CFB(V25) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-CF-Blue™size: 0,025 mg | 95.68 USD
MO452F (V500) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-FITCsize: 0,5 mg | 133.27 USD
MO452F(V100) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-FITCsize: 0,1 mg | 101.38 USD
MO452PE(V25) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-PEsize: 0,025 mg | 44.42 USD
MO452PE(V200) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-PEsize: 0,2 mg | 220.99 USD
MO452PP(V25) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-PerCPsize: 0,025 mg | 101.38 USD
MO452PP(V100) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-PerCPsize: 0,1 mg | 276.8 USD
MO452PP5.5(V25) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-PerCP-Cyanine5.5size: 0,025 mg | 78.6 USD
MO452PP5.5(V100) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-PerCP-Cyanine5.5size: 0,1 mg | 254.02 USD
MO452PU (V500) | Mouse Anti Mouse CD45.2 Antibody-PUREsize: 0,5 mg | 119.61 USD
- Gene NameCD45.2
- Other Names of geneLy-5.2, LCA
- ApplicationFlow Cytometry Method
- ImmunogenB10.S mouse thymocytes and splenocytes
- FormulationAqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer, and ≤0.09% sodium azide (NaN3).
- Storage2-8°C, store in dark, do not freeze
- ExpirationAfter 1 year
- RemarkFor Recherche Use Only.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies