Mouse anti Mouse beta Amyloid
1x Mouse anti Mouse beta Amyloid found in nordc
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Long descriptionAlzheimerÕs Disease (AD) is characterized by the presence of extracellular plaques and intracellular neurofibrillary tangles (NFTs) in the brain. The major component of these plaques is A peptide ( -amyloid), a 40 to 43 amino acid peptide cleaved from amyloid precursor protein (APP). Increased release of the Ôlonger formsÕ of A peptide, A 42 or A 43, which have a greater tendency to aggregate than A 40, occurs in individuals expressing certain genetic mutations, expressing certain ApoE alleles, or may involve other, still undiscovered, factors. Many researchers theorize that this increased release of A 42/A 43 leads to the abnormal deposition of A and the associated neurotoxicity in the brains of affected individuals._x000B__x000B_This monoclonal antibody reacts with mouse A peptide and recognizes mouse APP. It provides a tool for the research of AlzheimerÕs Disease in mouse or rat models.
- Antibody come fromPurified bovine microtubule-associated proteins
- Other descriptionPurified IgG in phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.3 with 15 mM sodium azide. Protein A/G Chromatography
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionMouse anti Mouse beta Amyloid Antibody
- Antibody is raised inMouse
- Antibody's reacts withMouse, Rat
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThis antibody doesn't cross react with other species
- Antibody's specificityNo Data Available
- ApplicationELISA, Western Blot
- Antibody's suited forThe optimal antibody concentration should be determined for each specific application..For immunoprecipitation, use 10 µg per 200-500 µg of cell lysate; and for Western blotting, use 1 µg/mL. For immunohistology, use 1-2 µg/mL for 30-60 minutes at room temperature. Use antigen retreival for staining with paraffin embedded sections.
- Relevant references1. Papasozomenos, S.C. and A. Shanavas (2002) Testosterone prevents the heat shock-induced overactivation of glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta but not of cyclin-dependent kinase 5 and c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase and concomitantly abolishes hyperphosphorylation of tau: Implications of Alzheimer's disease. Proc. NatÕl. Acad. Sci. USA 99 (3):1140-1145 (cites the use of this antibody is Western blotting)._x000B_2. Rapoport, M., H.N. Dawson, L.I. Binder, M.P. Bitek, and A. Ferreira (2002) Tau is essential to -amyloid-induced neurotoxicity. Proc. NatÕl. Acad. Sci. USA 99(9):6364-6369 (cites the use of TAU-5 in immunocytochemistry)._x000B_3. Takahashi, S., T. Saito, S. Hisanaga, H. C. Pant and A. B. Kulkarni (2003) Tau phosphorylation by cyclin-dependent kinase 5/p39 during brain development reduces its affinity for microtubules. J. Biol. Chem. 278(12):10506-10515._x000B_
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse anti Mouse beta Amyloid
- Techniqueanti mouse, antibody to, anti mouse antibodies, mouses
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to Mouse b Amyloid
- Alternative techniquemurine
X1972M | Mouse anti Mouse beta Amyloid100 μg 688.25 USD
- Catalog numberX1972M
- Price688.25 USD
- Size100 μg
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameamyloid beta precursor like protein 1
- Synonyms gene name
- amyloid beta (A4) precursor-like protein 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-06-18
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR