Mouse Anti Human Programmed Cell Death Antibody
Mouse Anti Human Programmed Cell Death Antibody is available 8 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN140297 | Mouse Anti-Human Programmed Cell Death 1 Antibodysize: 0.005 miligrams | 233.52 USD
GEN140297 | Mouse Anti-Human Programmed Cell Death 1 Antibodysize: 100ug | 692.57 USD
GEN140298 | Mouse Anti-Human Programmed Cell Death 12 Antibodysize: 0.02 miligrams | 315.53 USD
GEN140298 | Mouse Anti-Human Programmed Cell Death 12 Antibodysize: 0.005 miligrams | 233.52 USD
GEN140298 | Mouse Anti-Human Programmed Cell Death 12 Antibodysize: 100ug | 692.57 USD
GEN140299 | Mouse Anti-Human Programmed Cell Death 4 Antibodysize: 0.005 miligrams | 233.52 USD
- Catalog numberGEN140299
- Price233.52 USD
- Size0.005 miligrams
- Also known asPDCD4
- Other namesprogrammed cell death protein 4 isoform 1; Programmed cell death protein 4; programmed cell death protein 4; protein 197/15a; nuclear antigen H731; neoplastic transformation inhibitor protein; programmed cell death 4 (neoplastic transformation inhibitor); Neoplastic transformation inhibitor protein; Nuclear antigen H731-like; Protein 197/15a
- Gene namePDCD4
- Other gene namesPDCD4; PDCD4; H731; H731
- Immunoglobulin isotypeMouse IgG1 heavy chain and kappa light chain.
- Purification methodPDCD4 antibody was purified from mouse ascitic fluids by protein-G affinity chromatography.
- Tested applications:ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti- Programmed Death 4 Antibody
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-H. sapiens Programmed cellular Death 4 (Antibody to)
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprogrammed cell death 4
- Synonyms gene name
- programmed cell death 4 (neoplastic transformation inhibitor)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-05-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedFindings uncover the existence of an extra-ribosomal complex consisting of PDCD2L, RPS2, and PRMT3 and support a role for PDCD2L in the late maturation of 40S ribosomal subunits.To study the role of PDCD2_C domain in apoptosis, the cDNAs of two isoforms of PDCD2 and MGC13096 were cloned. PDCD2 (NM_002598) was over expressed when endothelial cells treated with leukotriene D4 or natural killer cells were activated by IL-2.MGC13096 over-expression restrained proliferation of HEK293T cells. DNA/flow cytometry analysis showed that the over-expression of MGC13096 severely delays cell cycle progression at S phase.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
GEN140299 | Mouse Anti-Human Programmed Cell Death 4 Antibodysize: 0.02 miligrams | 315.53 USD
GEN140299 | Mouse Anti-Human Programmed Cell Death 4 Antibodysize: 100ug | 692.57 USD
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Form/Appearance1mg/ml containing PBS, pH-7.4, & 0.1% Sodium Azide.
- Storage and shippingFor periods up to 1 month Store the antibody at +4 degrees Celsius., for longer periods of time, For optimal long term storage, the antibody should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius. Prevent freeze thaw cycles. Stability: 12 months the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius.. 1 month at Keep the antibody refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. Temperature variations in the range between +1C to +7C are tolerable.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.For cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Techniqueanti-Human, Antibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies