Mouse anti Human IgA1
Mouse anti Human IgA1 is available 11 times from Nordc labs
MAHu/IgA1 | Mouse anti Human IgA1 (subclass specific)size: 0,5 mg | 385.14 USD
MAHu/IgA1/Mab | Mouse anti Human IgA1 (subclass specific)size: 0,2 mg | 466.84 USD
MAHu/IgA1/Bio | Mouse anti Human IgA1 (subclass specific) antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 0,2 mg | 568.38 USD
MAHu/IgA1/FITC | Mouse anti Human IgA1 (subclass specific) antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 0,2 mg | 568.38 USD
MAHu/IgA1/PO | Mouse anti Human IgA1 (subclass specific) antibody conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 0,2 mg | 568.38 USD
MAHu/IgA1/TRITC | Mouse anti Human IgA1 (subclass specific) antibody conjugated with TRITCsize: 0,2 mg | 568.38 USD
MAHu/IgAc/MAb | Mouse anti Human IgA1+IgA2size: 0,2 mg | 466.84 USD
MAHu/IgAc/Bio | Mouse anti Human IgA1+IgA2 antibody conjugated with Biotinsize: 0,2 mg | 568.38 USD
MAHu/IgAc/FITC | Mouse anti Human IgA1+IgA2 antibody conjugated with FITCsize: 0,2 mg | 568.38 USD
- Catalog numberMAHu/IgAc/FITC
- Price568.38 USD
- Size0,2 mg
- Long descriptionThe reactivity of the antiserum is restricted to determinants on the CH2 domain of IgA as tested in haemagglutination, haemagglutination inhibition, direct binding enzyme immunoassay, competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay, immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, latex agglutination assay and histochemistry (Results of an IUIS/WHO collaborative study, Mestecky J. et al. (1996) J. Immunol. Methods 193, 103-148). To identify the presence of IgA in human serum, other body fluids, cell and tissue substrates and to determine its concentration in techniques as immunofluorescence staining of cytoplasmic IgA, and immunoblotting using a peroxidase labelled monoclonal antibody against FITC. The optimum working dilution is an assay-related characteristic. It may vary widely and should always be determined by titration. For histochemical use optimum dilutions are mostly from 1:20 to 1:100; in Western blotting from 1:200 upwards. Working dilutions may vary widely, strongly depending on the test conditions. These data should be interpreted as general recommendations only.
- Antibody come fromHighly purified monoclonal IgA isolated from human serum.
- Other descriptionPurified monoclonal mouse IgG1 kappa conjugated with FITC, lyophilized from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (pH7.2). No preservative added, as it may interfere with the antibody activity. No foreign protein added.
- CloneNI 69 (A89-034) and NI 184 (A89-035)
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionMouse anti Human IgA1+IgA2 antibody conjugated with FITC Antibody
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThe antiSerum does not react with any other component of the Human Ig system or any other Human plasma protein as tested. This antiSerum has not been tested for cross-reactivity with other species.
- Antibody's specificityFluorescein isothiocyanate-conjugated purified monoclonal Mouse antibody to Human IgA, isotype specific
- ApplicationELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (frozen),(In)direct immunofluorescence
- Antibody's suited forELISA,Immunocytochemistry,Immunohistochemistry (frozen),(In)direct immunofluorescence.
- StorageThe lyophilized product is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Reconstitute the lyophilized product by adding 0.5 ml sterile distilled water. Dilutions may be prepared by adding phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Avoid repeated thawing and freezing. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation and will not affect the performance of the product. Diluted solutions should be stored at +4ºC, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. Lyophilized at +4° C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20° C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4° C--7 days
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by nordc they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This nordc Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. nordc FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse anti IgA1+IgA2 antibody conjugated with FITC
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, Mouse, anti, FITC
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to H. sapiens IgA1+IgA2 (Antibody to) coupled including fluorecein
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MAHu/IgAc/PO | Mouse anti Human IgA1+IgA2 antibody conjugated with Horseradish peroxidasesize: 0,2 mg | 568.38 USD
MAHu/IgAc/TRITC | Mouse anti Human IgA1+IgA2 antibody conjugated with TRITCsize: 0,2 mg | 568.38 USD
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inMouse
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Research interestImmunology
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.