Mouse Anti-Human CXCR2
Mouse Anti-Human CXCR2 is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN690086 | Mouse Anti-Human CXCR2size: 100ug | 680.04 USD
- Also known asCXCR2
- Other namesC-X-C chemokine receptor type 2; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2; CXC-R2; CXCR-2; IL-8R B; GRO/MGSA receptor; IL-8 receptor type 2; interleukin 8 receptor B; chemokine (CXC) receptor 2; interleukin 8 receptor, beta; interleukin 8 receptor type 2; interleukin-8 receptor type B; CXCR2 gene for IL8 receptor type B; high affinity interleukin-8 receptor B; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 2; CDw128b; GRO/MGSA receptor; High affinity interleukin-8 receptor B; IL-8R B; IL-8 receptor type 2
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCXCR2
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesCXCR2; CXCR2; CD182; IL8R2; IL8RA; IL8RB; CMKAR2; CDw128b; IL8RB; CXC-R2; CXCR-2; IL-8R B
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG2
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- Storage and shippingLyophilized samples are stable for 2 years from date of receipt when stored at -70 degree C. Reconstituted antibody can be aliquoted and stored frozen at < Store the antibody at -20 degrees Celsius. for at least for six months without detectable loss of activity.
- Tested applications:Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - Formalin, Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS), Neutr
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti- CXCR2
- Techniqueanti-Human, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-H. sapiens chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 2
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 2, CD182 and CDw128b and CMKAR2 and IL8R2 and IL8RA and IL8RB, CXCR2 and IDBG-80804 and ENSG00000180871 and 3579, interleukin-8 binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr2 and IDBG-166395 and ENSMUSG00000026180 and 12765