Mouse anti Hla mAb
Mouse anti Hla mAb is available 2 times from Ibt bioservices labs
0210-005 | Mouse anti-Hla mAb (6C12)size: 100 ug | 506.51 USD
- Catalog number0210-005
- Price506.51 USD
- Size100 ug
- Additional informationMouse anti-Hla mAb (6C12) is intended for research use only, not for human, therapeutic, or diagnostic applications.
- Shipping handling and storageMouse anti-Hla mAb (6C12) should be stored for up to 3 weeks at 4oC.For a long term storage, keep it in a fridge at - 20oC. Avoid multiple freeze thaws in order to prevent the denaturation of the antibody.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse anti-Hla mAb (6C12)
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-Human leukocyte antigen monoclonal (6C12)
- ConceptScope note:Testing erythrocytes to determine presence or absence of blood-group antigens, testing of serum to determine the presence or absence of antibodies to these antigens, and selecting biocompatible blood by crossmatching samples from the donor against samples from the recipient. Crossmatching is performed prior to transfusion.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
0210-001 | Mouse anti-Hla mAb (8B7)size: 100 ug | 506.51 USD
- Product typeMonoclonal antibody
- Detection and sensitivityClonality: monoclonalTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Wertern Blot - WB -
- Performance and applicationsTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Western Blot - WB -
- Other productsGentaur provides filoviruses diagnostic products such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg which are deadly pathogens responsable of hemorrhagic fevers.
- Who CautionWorld Health Organization Caution: Health workers are the most exposed to filoviruses infections’ risk
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp