Mouse anti Endothelin Receptor A ETA Antibodies
Mouse anti Endothelin Receptor A ETA Antibodies is available 2 times from Celltrend labs
- AvailabilityPlease contact Gentaur/Genprice every day between 9-6pm local time to check the current availability
- OriginManufactured in Europe
- DatasheetPlease contact us our specialists everyday for more technical information or to request the product datasheet, manual or certificate of analysis.
- NotesThis product is designed specifically for Research Use Only. Do not use for personal needs.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
354-55700 | Mouse anti-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies IgGsize: 1EA | 1222.52 USD
354-55900 | Mouse anti-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies IgMsize: 1EA | 1222.52 USD
- Catalog number354-55900
- Price1222.52 USD
- OrderingIf you wish to order Mouse anti-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies IgM, please this catalogue number #354-55900 in your purchase order.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesImmunoglobulin M, or IgM for short, is a basic antibody that is produced by B cells. IgM is by far the physically largest antibody in the human circulatory system. It is the first antibody to appear in response to initial exposure to an antigen
- Additional isotypeIgM
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Short nameMouse anti-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies IgM
- TechniqueMouse, anti, IgM
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-Endothelin Receptor A (ETA) Antibodies Immunoglobulin M
0. Gene info
- Long gene namesecreted phosphoprotein 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- bone sialoprotein I
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1989-03-06
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- SIBLING family
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR