Mouse anti- Cortisol monoclonal antibody
Mouse anti- Cortisol monoclonal antibody is available 1 time from Ivd lambert labs
- DescriptionIVD Small Molecular Monoclonal Antibodies for diagnostic ELISA kits, assays and tests development
- This antigen is related to following techniquecalibration
- Type of antigenCol
- Antigens are used in assays with MeSH codeE05 978 155 Calibration
- Field of diagnosticsNGAL
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse anti- Cortisol monoclonal antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti-, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameMouse Antibody to Cortisol monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
CSB-DA001ICmN① | Mouse anti- Cortisol monoclonal antibodysize: 1mg | 531.32 USD
- Catalog numberCSB-DA001ICmN①
- Price531.32 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by IVD Lambert they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene