Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to
Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to is available 9 times from Nordc labs
0191 | Mouse anti CD19size: 100 μg | 227.57 USD
AP19 | Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to APCsize: 100 Tests | 385.11 USD
0193 | Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to Biotinsize: 100 Tests | 259.07 USD
- Catalog number0193
- Price259.07 USD
- Size100 Tests
- Long descriptionIdentification of human B cells associated approximately with10% of peripheral blood lymphocytes, 95,000 M.W. surface antigen.
- Antibody come fromn/a
- Other descriptionProvided as sterile filtered solution in phosphate buffered saline with 0.08% sodium azide and 0.2% carrier protein. Protein A/G Chromatography
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionMouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to Biotin Antibody
- Antibody's suited forPBMC: Add10 µl of MAB/10^6 PBMC in 100 µl PBS. Mix gently and incubate for 15 minutes at 2 to 8¼ C. Wash twice with PBS and analyze or fix with 0.5% v/v of paraformaldehyde in PBS and analyze. WHOLE BLOOD: Add10 µl of MAB/100 µl of whole blood. Mix gently and incubate for 15 minutes at room temperature 20¼ C. Lyse the whole blood. Wash once with PBS and analyze or fix with 0.5% v/v of paraformaldehyde in PBS and analyze. See instrument manufacturerÕs instructions for Lysed Whole Blood and Immunofluorescence analysis with a flow cytometer or microscope. ALLOPHYCOCYANIN: (APC) conjugates are analyzed in multi-color flow cytometry with instruments equipped with a second laser and proper filters. Laser excitation is at 633 nm with a Helium Neon (HeNe) laser or a 600-640 nm (633 nm) range for a Dye laser. Peak fluorescence emission is at 660 nm. RPE-Cy-5+: Excites at 488nm and emits at 670nm. Store protected from light.
- Relevant references1. Functional Properties of CD19+ B Lymphocytes Positively Selected from Buffy Coats by Immunomagnetic Separation. Funderud S., Erikstien B., Asheim H.C., Nustad K., Stokke T., Blomhoff H.K., Holte H, Smeland E.B., Eur. J. Immunol. 1990 Ja;20(1):201-6. _x000B__x000B_2. Thymic B Cells from Myasthenia Gravis Patients are Activated B Cells. Phenotypic and Functional Analysis. Leprince C., CohenKaminsky S., Berrih-Aknin S., Vernet-Der Garabedian B., Treton D., Galanaud P., Richard Y., J. Immunol. 1990 Oct., 145(7):2115-22. _x000B__x000B_3. Prognostic Significance of CD34 Expression in Childhood B Precursor Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia: A Pediatric Onocology Group Study. Borowitz MJ, Shuster JJ, Civin CI, Carrol AJ, Look AT, Behm FG, Land VJ, Pullen DJ, Crist WM, J. Clin. Onol. 1990 Au;8(8):1389-98. _x000B__x000B_4. Biphenotypic Acute Leukemia in Adults. Sulak LE, Clare CN, Morale BA, Hansen KL, Montiel MM, Am. J. Clin. Path. 1990 Ju;94(1):54-8. _x000B__x000B_5. Intersection of the Complement and Immune Systems: A Signal Transduction Complex of the B Lymphocyte Containing Complement Receptor type 2 and CD19. Matsumoto AK, Kopicky-Burd J., Carter Rh, Tuveson DA, Tedder TF, Fearon, DT, J. Exp. Med. 1991 Jan. 173(1):55-64. _x000B__x000B_6. Immunofluorescence Measurement in a Flow Cytometer using Low-Power Helium Neon Laser Excitation. Shapiro, H.M, Glazer, A.N., Christenson, L., Williams, J.M., and Strom, T. B. Cytometry 4,276, 1983. _x000B__x000B_7. Comparison of Helium Neon and Dye lasers for Excitation of Allophycocyanin. Loken, M.R., Kiej, J.F. and Kelly, K.,A. Cytometry 8, 96, 1987.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by nordc they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to CD19 molecule (Antibody to) coupled to biotinilated
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD19 molecule, B4 and CVID3, CD19 and IDBG-23791 and ENSG00000177455 and 930, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Cd19 and IDBG-209475 and ENSMUSG00000030724 and 12478, CD19 and IDBG-638894 and ENSBTAG00000032122 and
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD19 molecule
- Synonyms gene name
- CD19 antigen
- Discovery year1991-06-04
- Entrez gene record
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- CD molecules
- Minor histocompatibility antigens
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThis inhibitory function of FcgammaRIIB in impairing the spatial-temporal colocalization of BCR and CD19 microclusters in the B cell immunological synapse may help explain the hyper-reactive features of systemic lupus erythematosusCD19 has an important function in regulating positive selection and maturation of nontransgenic B-cell precursorsCD19-/- mice have a marked loss of peritoneal B-1 cells, hyporesponsive to mitogens and BCR ligation.identified a B cell-specific upstream enhancer and showed that the developmental regulation of Cd19 expression involves precisely coordinated alterations in transcription factor binding and chromatin remodeling at Cd19 cis-regulatory elements.deficiency of marginal zone B cells in CD19(-/-) mice is caused by a defect of intrinsic B cell signalingThese results show that the ability of CD19-CAR T-cells to home in on tumor lesions is pivotal for their anti-tumor effects in our xenograft models, and therefore may enhance the efficacy of adoptive T-cell therapy for refractory B-cell lymphoma.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
X1042S | Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to Cy5-PEsize: 50 Tests | 196.06 USD
X1042 | Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to Cy5-PEsize: 100 Tests | 316.26 USD
0192 | Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to FITCsize: 100 Tests | 259.07 USD
B192 | Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to FITC - CD2 antibody conjugated to PEsize: 100 Tests | 414.29 USD
B192S | Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to FITC-CD2 antibody conjugated to PEsize: 50 Tests | 290.58 USD
0194 | Mouse anti CD19 antibody conjugated to PEsize: 100 Tests | 290.58 USD
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inMouse
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThis antibody doesn't cross react with other species
- Antibody's specificityNo Data Available
- Research interestCD Marker
- ApplicationFlow Cytometry
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.