Mouse anti CD18
4x Mouse anti CD18 found in nordc
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Long descriptionLFA-1 beta is a leukocyte adhesion receptor to (ICAM's) intercellular adhesion molecules. LFA-1 beta is on virtually all peripheral blood lymphocytes, 95,000 M.W. surface antigen.
- Antibody come fromn/a
- Antibody is raised inMouse
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThis antibody doesn't cross react with other species
- Antibody's specificityNo Data Available
- Research interestCD Marker
- ApplicationFlow Cytometry
- Antibody's suited forPBMC: Add10 µl of MAB/10^6 PBMC in 100 µl PBS. Mix gently and incubate for 15 minutes at 2¼ to 8¼C. Wash twice with PBS and analyze or fix with 0.5% v/v of paraformaldehyde in PBS and analyze. WHOLE BLOOD: Add10 µl of MAB/100 µl of whole blood. Mix gently and incubate for 15 minutes at room temperature 20¼C. Lyse the whole blood. Wash once with PBS and analyze or fix with 0.5% v/v of paraformaldehyde in PBS and analyze. See instrument manufacturers instructions for Lysed Whole Blood and Immunofluorescence analysis with a flow cytometer or microscope.
- Relevant references1. CD11c/CD18 on neutrophils recognizes a domain at the N terminus of the alpha chain of fibrinogen. Loike, J.D., Sodeik, B., Cao, L., Leucona, S., Weitz, J.I., Detmers, P.A., Wright, S.D., Silverstein, S.C.. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 1991 Feb; 88(3):1044-8. _x000B__x000B_2. T-cell receptor cross-linking transiently stimulates adhesiveness through LFA-1. Dustin, M.L. and Springer, T.A.. Nature. 1989:341:619. _x000B__x000B_3. Coupling of the adhesive receptor CD11/CD18 to functional enhancement of effector macrophage tissue factor response. Fan, S.T. and Edgington, T.S.. J. Clin. Invest. 1991 Ja:87(1):50-7. _x000B__x000B_4. Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency: an inherited defect in Mac-1,LFA-1, and p150,95 glycoproteins. Anderson, D.C. and Springer, T.A.. Ann. Rev. Med.1987;38:175. _x000B__x000B_5. Two pathways of CD11b/CD18-mediated neutrophil aggregation with different involvement of protein kinase C-dependent phosphorylation. Merrill, J.T., Slade, S.G., Weissman, G., Winchester, R., Buyon, J.P.. J. Immunology. 1990 Oct.1;145(8):2608-15. _x000B__x000B_6. Tumor necrosis factor-induce degranulation in adherent human neutrophils is dependent on CD11b/CD18-integrin -triggered oscillations of cytosolic free Ca2+. Richter, J., Ng-Sikorski, J., Olsson, I., Andersson, T.. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 1990 De;87(23):9472-6.
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
0181 | Mouse anti CD18100 μg 237.96 USD
- Catalog number0181
- Price237.96 USD
- Size100 μg
- Other descriptionProvided as solution in phosphate buffered saline with 0.08% sodium azide. Protein A/G Chromatography
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionMouse anti CD18 Antibody
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse anti CD18
- TechniqueMouse, antibody to, mouses
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to CD18
- Alternative techniquemurine
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameintegrin subunit beta 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- integrin, beta 2 (antigen CD18 (p95), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; macrophage antigen 1 (mac-1) beta subunit)
- integrin, beta 2 (complement component 3 receptor 3 and 4 subunit)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Complement system
- Integrin beta subunits
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
0183 | Mouse anti CD18 antibody conjugated to Biotin100 Tests 270.91 USD
0182 | Mouse anti CD18 antibody conjugated to FITC100 Tests 270.91 USD
0184 | Mouse anti CD18 antibody conjugated to PE100 Tests 303.85 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:ABM Cell culture