Monoclonal mouse anti-human retinol-binding protein 4 (RBP4)
Monoclonal mouse anti-human retinol-binding protein 4 (RBP4) is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN660196 | Monoclonal mouse anti-human retinol-binding protein 4 (RBP4)size: 1000ug | 894.19 USD
- Catalog numberGEN660196
- Price894.19 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameretinol binding protein 4
- Synonyms gene name
- retinol-binding protein 4, plasma
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedOur findings point to profound differences between rodents and humans in the regulation of adipose or circulating RBP4 and challenge the notion that glucose uptake by adipocytes has a dominant role in the regulation of RBP4.Although associated with visceral fat, serum RBP4 and adiponectin levels do not play important, fat-mass-independent primary roles in the development of PCOS.Impaired renal clearance of diabetic nephropathy affects RBP4 and indirectly supports the hypothesized link among metabolic syndrome, uric acid and insulin resistancenot associated with markers of glycemic control, insulin resistance or lipid profile in obstructive sleep apnea syndromeData show that comparing to T2D the IFG subjects had higher serum chemerin, progranulin, fetuin-A and RBP4 levels which was not detectable in the comparison of the T2D and IGT group.RBP4 concentration had a correlation with Resting Metabolic Rate which was different among obese and non-obese groups. These results may suggest the possible role of RBP4 in alteration of metabolic rate through insulin or other metabolic effects.Fasting concentrations of RBP-4 were negatively correlated with BMI and waist-hip ratio, whereas lipocalin-2 levels were positively associated with BMI and waist-hip ratio.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Also known asRetinol binding protein 4
- Other namesretinol-binding protein 4; Retinol-binding protein 4; retinol-binding protein 4; RBP; PRBP; plasma retinol-binding protein; retinol-binding protein 4, interstitial; retinol binding protein 4, plasma; Plasma retinol-binding protein; PRBP; RBP
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameRBP4
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesRBP4; RBP4; RDCCAS; PRBP; RBP
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1 for all MAbs
- CloneRB42, RB45, RB48, RB49, RB51, RB55
- Host organismN/A
- Species reactivityN/A; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman plasma RBP4. All MAbs recognise free RBP4 and RBP4 in complex with transthyretin. All MAbs react with apo- as well as holo-RBP4.; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodChromatography on protein A Sepharose
- Form/AppearancePBS, pH 7.4, 0.1 % sodium azide (NaN3)
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4 degrees Celsius.
- Tested applications:N/A
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMonoclonal mouse anti- retinol-binding protein 4 (RBP4)
- Techniqueanti-Human, Mouse, anti
- Alternative namemonoclonal mouse antibody to-H. sapiens retinol-binding protein 4 (retinol binding protein 4, plasma)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetretinol binding protein 4, plasma, RDCCAS, RBP4 and IDBG-82806 and ENSG00000138207 and 5950, protein heterodimerization activity, Extracellular, Rbp4 and IDBG-162693 and ENSMUSG00000024990 and 19662, RBP4 and IDBG-637726 and ENSBTAG00000000442 and 281444
Recombinant Wolbachia pipientis subsp Culex pipiens Deoxyuridine 5 triphosphate nucleotidohydrolase dut
RTEL1, NT (Regulator of Telomere Elongation Helicase 1, Novel Helicase-like, C20orf41, KIAA1088, NHL)