Modiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective
Modiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective is available 1 time from Himedia labs
FD126F-5X5VL | Modiified Listeria Moxalactum Selectivesize: 5X5VL | 236.9 USD
- DescriptionModiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective tby HiMedia Laboratories is used for isolation of Listeria species from food and environmental specimens.
- MicoorganismsListeria species
- Storage TemperatureModiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective should be stored at 2 - 8°C.
- Shelf lifeModiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective should be used before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- Technical DataContact us to request the Technical data
- OrderingTo order Modiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective, please use the Cat. Nr.FD126F-5X5VLand submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Modiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective
- Gene target
- Short nameModiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective
- Alternative nameModiified Listeria Moxalactum Selective
- Alternative techniqueelisa
- DiseaseListeria monocytogenes and Listeria species are gram-positive, rod-shaped, facultatively anaerobic, and non spore-forming. The major human pathogen in the Listeria genus is L. monocytogenes. It is usually the causative agent of the relatively rare bacterial disease listeriotic, listeriosis a serious infection caused by eating food contaminated with the bacteria. The disease affects pregnant women, newborns, adults with weakened immune systems, and the elderly. Antibodies and ELISA test kits for detection of listeria antigens.