MOB4 Antibody - N-terminal region
MOB4 Antibody - N-terminal region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OASG05835 | MOB4 Antibody - N-terminal regionsize: one vial | 495.95 USD
- Recognized antigenMOB4 - N-terminal region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameMOB4
- Long nameAntibody against MOB4 - N-terminal region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the MOB4 - N-terminal region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the MOB4 - N-terminal region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the MOB4 - N-terminal region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-MOB4
- Alternative nameMOB4 - N-terminal region Antibodies
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
LAMP2, CT (LAMP2, Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 2, CD107 antigen-like family member B, CD107b) Antibody