MMRN1 Antibody Conjugated
7x MMRN1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMMRN1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MMRN1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MMRN1
- Gene ID number22915
- Swiss ProtQ13201
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCarrier protein for platelet (but not plasma) factor V/Va. Plays a role in the storage and stabilization of factor V in platelets. Upon release following platelet activation, may limit platelet and plasma factor Va-dependent thrombin generation. Ligand for integrin alpha-IIb/beta-3 and integrin alpha-V/beta-3 on activated platelets, and may function as an extracellular matrix or adhesive protein.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsECM; MMRN; GPIa*; EMILIN4; Multimerin-1; EMILIN-4; Elastin microfibril interface located protein 4; Elastin microfibril interfacer 4; Endothelial cell multimerin; MMRN1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmultimerin 1, ECM and EMILIN4 and GPIa* and MMRN, MMRN1 and IDBG-30170 and ENSG00000138722 and 22915, this GO :0002576 and platelet degranulation and biological process this GO :0005509 and calcium ion binding and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007596 and blood coagulation and biological process this GO :0030168 and platelet activation and biological process this GO :0031093 and platelet alpha granule lumen and cellular component, protein binding, this GO :0005509: calcium ion binding and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005509: calcium ion binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular, Mmrn1 and IDBG-152641 and ENSMUSG00000054641 and 70945, MMRN1 and IDBG-641101 and ENSBTAG00000010285 and 516574
bs-9899R-Biotin | MMRN1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9899R-Biotin
- Price407.26 USD
- Long nameMMRN1 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMMRN1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namemultimerin 1 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemultimerin 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-01-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- EMI domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-9899R-Cy3 | MMRN1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9899R-Cy5 | MMRN1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9899R-Cy5.5 | MMRN1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9899R-Cy7 | MMRN1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9899R-FITC | MMRN1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9899R-HRP | MMRN1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies