MMP9 (331CT17.4.4) Monoclonal Antibody
MMP9 (331CT17.4.4) Monoclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameMMP9 (331CT17.4.4) Monoclonal Antibody
- Also known asMMP9 (331CT17.4.4) Monoclonal Antibody
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenMMP9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MMP9.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- Clone number331CT17.4.4
- SourcePurified His-tagged MMP9 protein(Fragment) was used to produced this monoclonal antibody.
- Gene ID number4318
- Swiss ProtP14780
- Tested ApplicationsWB
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:1000-5000)
- Cross reactivityHuman
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenMay play an essential role in local proteolysis of the extracellular matrix and in leukocyte migration. Could play a role in bone osteoclastic resorption. Cleaves KiSS1 at a Gly-|-Leu bond. Cleaves type IV and type V collagen into large C-terminal three quarter fragments and shorter N-terminal one quarter fragments. Degrades fibronectin but not laminin or Pz-peptide.
- Purification methodMouse monoclonal antibody supplied in crude ascites with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesGELB; CLG4B; MMP-9; MANDP2; Matrix metalloproteinase-9; 92 kDa gelatinase; 92 kDa type IV collagenase; Gelatinase B; MMP9
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMMP9 (331CT17.4.4) Monoclonal Antibody
- Alternative namematrix metallopeptidase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa classification IV collagenase) (331CT17.4.4) monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmatrix metallopeptidase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase), CLG4B and GELB and MANDP2 and MMP-9, MMP9 and IDBG-78722 and ENSG00000100985 and 4318, identical protein binding, Extracellular, Mmp9 and IDBG-212451 and ENSMUSG00000017737 and 17395, MMP9 and IDBG-642990 and ENSBTAG00000020676 and 282871
bsm-51107M | MMP9 (331CT17.4.4) Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 382.94 USD
Recombinant Chromobacterium violaceum Indole 3 glycerol phosphate synthase trpC Indole 3 glycerol phosphate synthase trpC
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies