MMP Red substrate
1x MMP Red substrate found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionMMP Red substrate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. MMP Red substrate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that MMP Red substrate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameMMP Red substrate
- Alternative nameMMP Red substrate
13521 | MMP Red substrate1 milligram 375.03 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies