MKP 1 2 phospho Ser296 318 Polyclonal Antibody
MKP 1 2 phospho Ser296 318 Polyclonal Antibody is available 3 times from Abbkine labs
ABP50499-100 | MKP-1/2 (phospho Ser296/318) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,1 ml | 505.24 USD
ABP50499-30 | MKP-1/2 (phospho Ser296/318) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,03 ml | 324.46 USD
ABP50499-200 | MKP-1/2 (phospho Ser296/318) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,2 ml | 716.14 USD
- AntigenMKP-1/2 (phospho Ser296/318)
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Shipping requirementsThe product MKP-1/2 (phospho Ser296/318) Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product MKP-1/2 (phospho Ser296/318) Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- TipsThis polyclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Abbkine they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMKP-1/2 (phospho Ser296/318) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameMKP-1/2 (phosphorilated Ser296/318) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals