Mitochondria Isolation Kit [Mammalian Cells/ Tissues]
Mitochondria Isolation Kit [Mammalian Cells/ Tissues] is available 1 time from 101 biosystem labs
101Bio-P507L | Mitochondria Isolation Kit [Mammalian Cells/ Tissues]size: 50Reactions | 597.54 USD
- Catalog number101Bio-P507L
- Price597.54 USD
- ConceptScope note:The technique of placing cells or tissue in a supporting medium so that thin sections can be cut using a microtome. The medium can be paraffin wax (PARAFFIN EMBEDDING) or plastics (PLASTIC EMBEDDING) such as epoxy resins.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedc-KIT is expressed in ovarian carcinoma and it is statistically correlated with chemotherapy resistance.cKit is necessary for radial migration of cortical neurons, probably through stem cell factor binding and cKit is necessary for the correct formation of the callosal projectionExpression of proto-oncogene c-kit receptor and identification of a mutant mRNA transcript implicated in spermatogenic failure.Ws/Ws rats harboring c-kit mutations show impaired colonic pacemaker activity in interstitial cells of Cajal.Stem cell factor and its receptor c-Kit may play a role during the remodelling process involed in serumnephrotoxic nephritis.4-vinylcyclohexene diepoxide compromises KIT/KITL signaling, which is critical for follicular survival in primordial and primary follicles.Cardiac c-kit+AT2+ cell population exists and increases after acute ischemic injury. AT2 receptor activation supports performance of cardiomyocytes, thus contributing to cardioprotection via cardiac c-kit+AT2+ cell populationThe expression levels of c-kit, pou5f1 and telomerase was significantly lower in the experimental group than those in the control group (P<0.05).
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- DescriptionsMITOCHONDRIA ISOLATION KIT [MAMMALIAN CELLS / TISSUES] - 50 rxn- Designed to isolate highly pure mitochondria by two different methods that provides better mitochondrial yield, a fast, flexible kit.
- ApplicationTissuIsolation of Organelle, Subcellular Fractionationes and mammalian cells.
- Shelf life1 year
- Sorage temperatureStored at -20 ℃
- Shipping conditionRoom temperature
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productMitochondria
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Mitochondria Isolation Kit [Mammalian Cells/ Tissues] . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- OrderingTo order Mitochondria Isolation Kit [Mammalian Cells/ Tissues], please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-P507Land submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - firstname.lastname@example.org - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- Gene target
- Short nameMitochondria Isolation Kit [Mammalian Cells/ Tissues]
- Alternative nameMitochondria purification reagent [Mammalian Cells/ Tissues]
- Alternative techniquetissues
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies