MIRLET7C-His Adenovirus (Human)
MIRLET7C-His Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Shipping handling and storageMIRLET7C-His Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- Additional informationThe MIRLET7C-His Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using MIRLET7C-His Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: NR_029480
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Gene target
- Short nameMIRLET7C-His Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameMIRLET7C-histidine Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
110261A | MIRLET7C-His Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | Place ask USD
- Catalog number110261A
- PricePlace ask USD
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namemicroRNA let-7c
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year2004-04-23
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- PubMedPAK1 is an essential controller of inflammatory macrophage polarization, regulating immune responses against pathogenic stimuli.It was concluded that epigenetic silencing of let-7c via Ras/NF-kappaB is involved in the acquisition of cancer stem cell-like properties and neoplastic transformation of HaCaT cells induced by arsenite.let-7c suppresses HCC progression, possibly by directly targeting the cell cycle regulator CDC25A and indirectly affecting its downstream target molecules. Let-7c may therefore be an effective therapeutic target for HCC.Results identified heat shock protein 70 as a direct target of let-7c and has demonstrated that the expression of HSP70 in fibroblasts is negatively correlated with let-7c levels.Compared to common acquired nevi, mir-125b was found to be significantly downregulated, and let-7c was significantly upregulated in atypic nevi.miRNA overexpression inhibited influenza virus titres in infected A549 cells and inhibited M1 vRNA synthesis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR