MIR520G-His Adenovirus (Human)
MIR520G-His Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using MIR520G-His Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: NR_030206
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe MIR520G-His Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageMIR520G-His Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameMIR520G-His Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameMIR520G-histidine Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
108608A | MIR520G-His Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | Place ask USD
- Catalog number108608A
- PricePlace ask USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemicroRNA 520g
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year2005-07-15
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- PubMedhigh miR-520g expression promotes HCC cell mobility and EMT by targeting SMAD7, and this is correlated with reduced survival in HCC patients.A major implication of our studies is that inhibition of miR-520g or restoration of p21 expression may have considerable therapeutic potential to overcome drug resistance in colorectal cancer patients, especially in those with mutant p53.data implicate miR-517c and 520g as oncogenes and promising biological markers for CNS-PNET and provide important insights into oncogenic properties of the C19MC locus
- Entrez Gene
Guinea pig 8 Epi Prostaglandin F2 Alpha 8 epi PGF2alpha ELISA Kit 8 Epi Prostaglandin F2 Alpha 8 epi PGF2alpha