MIR505-His Adenovirus (Human)
MIR505-His Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
108473A | MIR505-His Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | Place ask USD
- Catalog number108473A
- PricePlace ask USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemicroRNA 505
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year2005-07-15
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- PubMedNotably, High-Mobility Group Box 1 knockdown apparently promoted cell proliferation and invasion in MHCC97. SIGNIFICANCE: We investigated that MiR-505 regulates proliferation and invasion in MHCC97 cells via targeting High-Mobility Group Box 1Results identified rs111638916 SNP in the PSMD10 3'-UTR as a risk factor for gastric cancer (GC) and acted as a tumor promoting factor. SNP rs111638916 was also regulated by miR-505, resulting in its up-regulation in patients with GA and AA genotypes.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using MIR505-His Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: NR_030230
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe MIR505-His Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageMIR505-His Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameMIR505-His Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameMIR505-histidine Adenovirus (H. sapiens)