MIR339 Adenovirus (Human)
MIR339 Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Shipping handling and storageMIR339 Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- Additional informationThe MIR339 Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using MIR339 Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: NR_029898
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Gene target
- Short nameMIR339 Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameMIR339 Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
108246A | MIR339 Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | Place ask USD
- Catalog number108246A
- PricePlace ask USD
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namemicroRNA 339
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year2004-07-22
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- PubMedmiR-339-5p expression is downregulated in tumors harboring wild-type TP53, suggesting that reduction of miR-339-5p level helps to suppress the p53 response in p53-competent tumor cells.Results show that Dicer is responsible for the generation of the mature miR-222 and -339, which suppress ICAM-1 expression on tumor cells.miR-339-5p inhibits migration and invasion in ovarian cancer by targeting NACC1 and BCL6. miR-339-5p may be a biomarker of metastasis in ovarian cancer; NACC1 had a predictive value for ovarian cancer progressionThe results highlighted an important role of microRNA-339-5p in suppression of colorectal tumorigenesis, and also revealed that regulating the p53 function is an important mechanism for microRNA-339-5p in tumor suppression.Our results indicated that miR-339-5p may serve as a tumor suppressor and play important role in inhibiting tumor invasion. Our work implicates that miR-339-5p may serve as a prognostic marker and molecular therapeutic target in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies