MIF human recombinant
MIF human recombinant is available 3 times from Biovision labs
4984-10 | MIF, human recombinantsize: 10 μg | 506.9 USD
4984-1000 | MIF, human recombinantsize: 1 mg | 7569.32 USD
4984-100 | MIF, human recombinantsize: 100 μg | 1349.83 USD
- SynonymsPhenylpyruvate tautomerase, Glycosylation-inhibiting factor, GIF, MMIF, MIF.
- Alternates namesPhenylpyruvate tautomerase, Glycosylation-inhibiting factor, GIF, MMIF, MIF, Glycosylation-inhibiting factor, L-dopachrome isomerase, L-dopachrome tautomerase, Phenylpyruvate tautomerase.
- TaglinesA protein which triggesr an acute immune response
- NCBI Gene ID #.4282
- NCBI Gene SymbolMIF
- Gene SourceHuman
- Accession #P14174
- SourceE. coli
- Activity (Specifications/test method)N/A
- Biological activityHuman MIF biological activity was measured in an agarose micro droplet assay using human U937 cells as targets. The optimal range of activity found for human MIF in this assay was 0.5-1µg/ml.
- Molecular Weight12.5 kDa
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- ShippingGel pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- AppearanceLyophilized protein
- Physical form descriptionMIF-Protein was lyophilized from 10 mM sodium phosphate buffer pH-7.5.
- Reconstitution InstructionsReconstitute in sterile dH₂O to a concentration of 0.1 -1 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4°C for 1 week or –20°C for future use.
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameMIF, recombinant
- Alternative namemacrophage migration inhibitory factor (glycosylation-inhibiting factor), H. sapiens recombinant
- Alternative techniquerec
- Alternative to gene targetmacrophage migration inhibitory factor (glycosylation-inhibiting factor), GIF and GLIF and MMIF, MIF and IDBG-401910 and ENSG00000240972 and 4282, phenylpyruvate tautomerase activity, Extracellular, Mif and IDBG-163956 and ENSMUSG00000033307 and 17319, MIF and IDBG-637094 and ENSBTAG00000007375 and 280858