MGAT2 Adenovirus (Human)
MGAT2 Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using MGAT2 Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: BC006390
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe MGAT2 Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageMGAT2 Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameMGAT2 Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameMGAT2 Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
107415A | MGAT2 Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 503.19 USD
- Catalog number107415A
- Price503.19 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemannosyl (alpha-1,6-)-glycoprotein beta-1,2-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-02-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Mannosyl-glycoprotein N-acetylglucosaminyltransferases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- PubMedMGAT2 functions as a dimeric or tetrameric protein and selectively heterodimerizes with DGAT1 in mammalian cellsGolgi N-glycosyltransferases beta-1,2-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase I, beta-1,2-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase II, 1,4-galactosyltransferase I, and alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase I form both homo- and heterodimeric enzyme complexes in live cellsUDP-galactose (SLC35A2) and UDP-N-acetylglucosamine (SLC35A3) Transporters Form Glycosylation-related Complexes with Mannoside Acetylglucosaminyltransferases (Mgats).Diacylglycerol acyltransferase-2 and monoacylglycerol acyltransferase-2 are ubiquitinated proteins that are degraded by the 26S proteasomeMogat2(IKO) mice increased energy expenditure although to a lesser degree than Mogat2(-/-) mice and were protected against diet-induced weight gain and associated comorbiditiesThe described cell-based assay adds a new methodology for the development and evaluation of MGAT2 inhibitors for the treatment of obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Recombinant Aquifex aeolicus Uncharacterized KamA family protein Uncharacterized KamA family protein