Met c Met Antibody Conjugated
Met c Met Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMet (c-Met)
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Met (c-Met).
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Met (c-Met)
- Gene ID number4233
- Swiss ProtP08581
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundReceptor tyrosine kinase that transduces signals from the extracellular matrix into the cytoplasm by binding to hepatocyte growth factor/HGF ligand. Regulates many physiological processes including proliferation, scattering, morphogenesis and survival. Ligand binding at the cell surface induces autophosphorylation of MET on its intracellular domain that provides docking sites for downstream signaling molecules. Following activation by ligand, interacts with the PI3-kinase subunit PIK3R1, PLCG1, SRC, GRB2, STAT3 or the adapter GAB1. Recruitment of these downstream effectors by MET leads to the activation of several signaling cascades including the RAS-ERK, PI3 kinase-AKT, or PLCgamma-PKC. The RAS-ERK activation is associated with the morphogenetic effects while PI3K/AKT coordinates prosurvival effects. During embryonic development, MET signaling plays a role in gastrulation, development and migration of muscles and neuronal precursors, angiogenesis and kidney formation. In adults, participates in wound healing as well as organ regeneration and tissue remodeling. Promotes also differentiation and proliferation of hematopoietic cells. Acts as a receptor for Listeria internalin inlB, mediating entry of the pathogen into cells.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsHGFR; AUTS9; RCCP2; c-Met; Hepatocyte growth factor receptor; HGF receptor; HGF/SF receptor; Proto-oncogene c-Met; Scatter factor receptor; SF receptor; Tyrosine-protein kinase Met; MET
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0668R-Biotin | Met (c Met) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-0668R-Cy3 | Met (c Met) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-0668R-Cy5 | Met (c Met) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-0668R-Cy5.5 | Met (c Met) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-0668R-Cy7 | Met (c Met) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-0668R-FITC | Met (c Met) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-0668R-HRP | Met (c Met) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0668R-HRP
- Price430.54 USD
- Long nameMet (c Met) Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMet (c Met) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMet (c Met) (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-0668R-PE | Met (c Met) Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies