mesenchymal stem cells medium
mesenchymal stem cells medium is available 1 time from 101biosystem labs
- Shipping/storage recommendationsship RT; store 4℃
- Maximum time for usage6 months
- DescriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- TestStem cell factors and stem cell growth factors will produce stem cells or be part of a transdifferentiation process to produce other cells. A cell can transdifferentiate by going back to the naive stem cell stadium or directly into the other cell, helped by the stem cell and transdifferentiationf actors. Stem cell growth factors or stem cell factors are mostly used to produce iPSCs or induced pluripotent stem cells by Jamaka or Thomson factors by using for example 5 Lenti-III-CMV viruses, expressing the Yamanaka iPSC factor set (Oct4, Sox2, Nanog and Lin28) + GFP positive control. Trans differentiation will omit the stem cell stadium but stem cell factors sill play an important role in trans differentiation strategies.
- Gene target
- Short namemesenchymal stem cells medium
- Alternative namemesenchymal progenitor cells medium
- Alternative techniquecellculture
- Tissuecells, stem
P730 | mesenchymal stem cells mediumsize: 500 mL | 390.79 USD