Melanoma Lysate is available 1 time from Proscience labs
- Keep atStore at 2-8 grades C for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70 grades C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is half a year from the date of receipt.
- Ug of lysate used by testMelanoma lysate is for use in Western blotting, 10 ug to 20 ug per lane is recommended for mini gel.
- Lysates propertiesMelanoma lysate was prepared by homogenization using a proprietary technique. The tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70 grades C. The human melanoma tissue total protein is provided in a buffer including HEPES (pH7.9), MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, NP-40, and a cocktail of protease inhibitors. For quality control purposes, the melanoma tissue pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is shown to be consistent for each lot by visualization with coomassie blue staining. The melanoma tissue is then Western analyzed by either GAPDH or β-actin antibody, and the expression level is consistent with each lot.
- Disease of the lysateTumor
- State of tissueDiseased
- Lysate's originTissue
- Species of the lysateHuman
- Cellular origibn of the lysateSkin
- Localisation of the biopsyHuman Skin tissue
- CautionThis product is for research use only.
- Laboratory requirementsProducts are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. GENTAUR is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of GENTAUR materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
- Animal originHuman
- Dilution2 mg/mL or more concentrated
- PH and mediumHEPES pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, and NP-40.
- Positive control inthe lysate is used as positive control in Western Blot
- Gene target
- Short nameMelanoma Lysate
- Alternative nameMelanoma Lysate
20-101 | Melanoma Lysatesize: 0.1 mg | 510.41 USD
- Catalog number20-101
- Price510.41 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- ConceptScope note:Experimentally induced mammary neoplasms in animals to provide a model for studying human BREAST NEOPLASMS.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersparasitology, immunology, microbiology, diagnosis, diagnostic imaging, physiopathology, secondary, secretion, enzymology, etiology, mortality, epidemiology, prevention & control, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemically induced, congenital, diet therapy, drug therapy, therapy, chemistry, psychology, urine, virology, history, blood supply, classification, complications, economics, embryology, genetics, metabolism, nursing, radiotherapy, surgery, pathology, ultrastructure
- Entrez Gene