Melamine 1B12 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Melamine 1B12 Monoclonal Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target AntigenMelamine
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Melamine.
- Modification SiteNone
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceOVA conjugated Melamine modified
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsMelamine
- Background of the antigenMelamine is combined with formaldehyde to produce melamine resin, a very durable thermosetting plastic used in Formica, and melamine foam, a polymeric cleaning product. The end products include countertops, dry erase boards, fabrics, glues, housewares and flame retardants. Melamine is one of the major components in Pigment Yellow 150, a colorant in inks and plastics.Melamine also enters the fabrication of melamine poly-sulfonate used as superplasticizer for making high-resistance concrete. Sulfonated melamine formaldehyde (SMF) is a polymer used as cement admixture to reduce the water content in concrete while increasing the fluidity and the workability of the mix during its handling and pouring. It results in concrete with a lower porosity and a higher mechanical strength exhibiting an improved resistance to aggressive environments and a longer life-time. The use of melamine as fertilizer for crops had been envisaged during the '50s and '60s because of its high nitrogen content (2/3). However melamine is much more expensive to produce than other common nitrogen fertilizers, such as urea. To be effective as a fertilizer, it is essential that the plant nutrients are released or made available in a manner that matches the needs of the growing crop. The nitrogen mineralization process for melamine is extremely slow, making this product both economically and scientifically impractical for use as a fertilizer.
- PurificationPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Gene target
- Short nameMelamine(1B12) Monoclonal Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bsm-2182M-A350 | Melamine(1B12) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-2182M-A488 | Melamine(1B12) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-2182M-A555 | Melamine(1B12) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-2182M-A594 | Melamine(1B12) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bsm-2182M-A647 | Melamine(1B12) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbsm-2182M-A647
- Price410.81 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene