MEK5 Ser311 Thr315 Antibody Conjugated
MEK5 Ser311 Thr315 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-5430R-Biotin | MEK5(Ser311+Thr315) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 397.95 USD
bs-5430R-Cy3 | MEK5(Ser311+Thr315) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 418.42 USD
bs-5430R-Cy5 | MEK5(Ser311+Thr315) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 418.42 USD
bs-5430R-Cy5.5 | MEK5(Ser311+Thr315) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 418.42 USD
bs-5430R-Cy7 | MEK5(Ser311+Thr315) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 418.42 USD
bs-5430R-FITC | MEK5(Ser311+Thr315) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 397.95 USD
bs-5430R-HRP | MEK5(Ser311+Thr315) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 418.42 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMEK5 Ser311+Thr315
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MEK5 Ser311+Thr315.
- Modification siteSer311+Thr315
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human MEK5 around the phosphorylation site of Ser311+Thr315
- Gene ID number5607
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMEK5 is a dual specificity protein kinase belonging to thr Ser/Thr protein kinase family, (MAP kinase kinase family). It is activated by phosphorylation on Ser/Thr by MAP kinase kinases and interacts specifically with ERK5, and not with another MAP kinase like P38. This kinase specifically interacts with and activates MAPK7/ERK5. This kinase itself can be phosphorylated and activated by MAP3K3/MEKK3, as well as by atypical protein kinase C isoforms (aPKCs). It is not phosphorylated by RAFA, RAFB or RAFC and it may interact with GTPases such as CDC42. The signal cascade mediated by this kinase is involved in growth factor stimulated cell proliferation and muscle cell differentiation. MEK5 is expressed in many adult tissues and is most abundant in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsMAP2K5 phospho S311/T315; Dual specicity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 5; MAP kinase kinase 5; MAP kinase kinase MEK5b; MAP2K5; MAPK/ERK kinase 5; MAPKK5; PRKMK5; EC 126.96.36.199.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies