MEIS2 Antibody Conjugated
MEIS2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMEIS2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MEIS2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MEIS2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHox, Pbx and Meis families of transcription factors form heteromeric complexes and bind DNA through specific homeobox domains. Hox proteins are involved in regulating tissue patterning during development, and are also expressed in lineage- and stage-specific patterns during adult hematopoietic differentiation and in leukemias. The Hox proteins, which include paralog groups 1-10, have a low intrinsic binding affinity for DNA and are instead associated into cooperative DNA binding complexes with Pbx or the Pbx- related Meis proteins, which result in an enhanced Hox-DNA binding affinity and an increased selectivity for the binding site. Both Meis1 and Meis2 (also known as Meis-related gene 1 or Mrg1) are members of the TALE (â€œthree amino acid loop extensionâ€) family of homeodomain-containing proteins. In addition to binding with Hox proteins, Meis1 also forms heterodimers with the ubiquitously expressed Pbx proteins, including Pbx1, Pbx2 and Pbx3, and these complexes contain distinct DNA-binding specificities. Like Hox and Pbx proteins, Meis1 is implicated in oncogenesis, as it is overexpressed as a result of adjacent retroviral insertion in BHX-2 myeloid leukemias. Two Meis-related proteins, Meis2 and Meis3 (also designated Mrg1 and Mrg2, respectively), possess largely similar sequence identity with Meis1 and are expressed in normal tissues and myeloid leukemias. In the pancreas, Meis2 preferentially associates with Pbx1, and together they associate with the pancreas-specific homeodomain factor, Pdx1, to repress Pdx1-induced transcriptional activation.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsHomeobox protein Meis2; HsT18361; Meis mouse homolog 2; Meis homeobox 2; Meis homolog 2; Meis1 myeloid ecotropic viral integration site 1 homolog 2 mouse; Meis1 myeloid ecotropic viral integration site 1 homolog 2 antibodyMeis1 related gene 1; Meis1 related protein 1; Meis1-related protein 1; MEIS2; MEIS2_HUMAN; MGC2820; MRG1; TALE homeobox protein Meis2
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11885R-Biotin | MEIS2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11885R-Cy3 | MEIS2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11885R-Cy5 | MEIS2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11885R-Cy5.5 | MEIS2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11885R-Cy7 | MEIS2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11885R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameMEIS2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMEIS2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMEIS2 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameMeis homeobox 2
- Synonyms gene name
- Meis (mouse) homolog 2
- Meis1, myeloid ecotropic viral integration site 1 homolog 2 (mouse)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-02-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- TALE class homeoboxes and pseudogenes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11885R-FITC | MEIS2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11885R-HRP | MEIS2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies