MDC protein Mouse
MDC protein Mouse is available 2 times from Fitzgerald labs
- Antibody SubtypeRecombinant Proteins
- Area of researchCytokines & Growth Factors
- ResiduesRegion of MDC protein corresponding to amino acids GPYGANVEDS ICCQDYIRHP LPSRLVKEFF WTSKSCRKPG VVLITVKNRD ICADPRQVWV KKLLHKLS.
- Type of proteinRecombinant
- Expression SystemEscherichia coli
- Grade & PurityGrater than 98% pure
- StorageStore at 4 deg C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20 deg C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Tested forPlease refer to the datasheet
- BioactivityDetermined by its ability to chemoattract human activated lymphoytes using a concentration of 10.0-100.0 ng/ml.
- Product TypeProteins
- Product SubtypeRecombinant Proteins
- Research AreaCytokines & Growth Factors
- Tag/ConjugateRegion of MDC protein corresponding to amino acids GPYGANVEDS ICCQDYIRHP LPSRLVKEFF WTSKSCRKPG VVLITVKNRD ICADPRQVWV KKLLHKLS.
- ApplicationsUser optimized
- Shipping InfoBlue Ice
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Alternative techniquemurine
30R-AM058 | MDC protein (Mouse)size: 20 ug | 437.81 USD
30R-AM058 | MDC protein Mousesize: 20 µg | 381.77 USD
Recombinant Brucella melitensis biotype 2 50S ribosomal protein L34 rpmH 50S ribosomal protein L34 rpmH