MCT4 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
MCT4 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameMCT4 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMCT4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MCT4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MCT4
- Gene ID number9123
- Swiss ProtO15427
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundProton-linked monocarboxylate transporter. Catalyzes the rapid transport across the plasma membrane of many monocarboxylates such as lactate, pyruvate, branched-chain oxo acids derived from leucine, valine and isoleucine, and the ketone bodies acetoacetate, beta-hydroxybutyrate and acetate (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- SynonymsMCT3; MCT4; MCT 3; MCT 4; MCT-3; MCT-4; Monocarboxylate transporter 4; Solute carrier family 16 member 3; SLC16A3
- Gene target
- Short nameMCT4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMCT4 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2698R-Cy5.5 | MCT4 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2698R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesolute carrier family 16 member 4
- Synonyms gene name
- solute carrier family 16 (monocarboxylic acid transporters), member 4
- solute carrier family 16, member 4 (monocarboxylic acid transporter 5)
- solute carrier family 16, member 4
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-02-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Solute carriers
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedMCT1 inhibition impairs proliferation of glycolytic breast cancer cells co-expressing MCT1 and MCT4 via disruption of pyruvate rather than lactate export.The soleus, liver and heart were the main tissues that showed improved the MCT1 mRNA expression, indicating its important role in controlling MLSS concentration in mice.This study demonstrated that MCT1 was up regulation in ipsilateral site of brain afeter cerebral ischemia.Unique roles for slc16a3 in monocarboxylate transport and pH regulation during preimplantation development.In situ hybridization survey of MCT subtypes in placenta detected intense mRNA expression of MCT1, MCT4, & MCT9 (gestational day 11.5 through day 18.5); subcellular localization of MCT1 & MCT4 in cell membrane is opposite polarity found in human.MCT4 expression markedly increased the gradient between intracellular and extracellular pH from 0.14 to 0.43.Nitric oxide represents an intercellular signal to control MCT4 expression in astrocytes; in doing so, it facilitates lactate transfer to other surrounding cell types in the central nervous system.MCT4 depletion induced cell death characterized by elevated reactive oxygen species and metabolic crisis. In xenograft models, MCT4 had a significant impact on tumor metabolism and was required for rapid tumor growth.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies