MCK10 Antibody Conjugated
MCK10 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMCK10
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MCK10.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD167a/MCK10
- Gene ID number780
- Swiss ProtQ08345
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTyrosine kinase that functions as cell surface receptor for fibrillar collagen and regulates cell attachment to the extracellular matrix, remodeling of the extracellular matrix, cell migration, differentiation, survival and cell proliferation. Collagen binding triggers a signaling pathway that involves SRC and leads to the activation of MAP kinases. Regulates remodeling of the extracellular matrix by up-regulation of the matrix metalloproteinases MMP2, MMP7 and MMP9, and thereby facilitates cell migration and wound healing. Required for normal blastocyst implantation during pregnancy, for normal mammary gland differentiation and normal lactation. Required for normal ear morphology and normal hearing (By similarity). Promotes smooth muscle cell migration, and thereby contributes to arterial wound healing. Also plays a role in tumor cell invasion. Phosphorylates PTPN11.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCAK; DDR; NEP; HGK2; PTK3; RTK6; TRKE; CD167; EDDR1; MCK10; NTRK4; PTK3A; Epithelial discoidin domain-containing receptor 1; Epithelial discoidin domain receptor 1; CD167 antigen-like family member A; Cell adhesion kinase; Discoidin receptor tyrosine kinase; Mammary carcinoma kinase 10; MCK-10; Protein-tyrosine kinase 3A; Protein-tyrosine kinase RTK-6; TRK E; Tyrosine kinase DDR; Tyrosine-protein kinase CAK; CD167a; DDR1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0671R-Biotin | MCK10 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-0671R-Cy3 | MCK10 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0671R-Cy5 | MCK10 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0671R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameMCK10 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMCK10 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMCK10 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedmalfunction of neprilysin in infected macrophages may contribute to acceleration of beta amyloidosis in HIV-inflicted brainsMost AML patients had a significant decrease in miR-199b-5p levels with elevated PODXL & DDR1 expressions. Both PODXL & DDR1 are targets of miR-199b-5p.Results strongly suggest that DDR1 mediates cell invasion-related signaling between collagen type I and MMP-2 and -9 in pituitary adenoma cells.The results of this study suggested that the DDR1 A2RE sequence is functionally involved in the hnRNP A2/B1-mediated splicing and transport of the DDR1c mRNA.suggest that DDR1 suppression may enhance adipose-derived stem cell chondrogenesis by enhancing the expression of chondrogenic genes and cartilaginous matrix deposition.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0671R-Cy5.5 | MCK10 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0671R-Cy7 | MCK10 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-0671R-FITC | MCK10 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-0671R-HRP | MCK10 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies