MBD4 Blocking Peptide
MBD4 Blocking Peptide is available 1 time from Biovision labs
- Description50 ug blocking peptide for MBD4 polyclonal antibody (Cat.# 3056-100).
- CategoryBlocking Peptide
- Packaged as50 µg (0.5 mg/ml) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Ncbi numberO95243
- Recommended usageThe peptide is used for blocking the antibody activity of MBD4 (Cat.# 3056-100). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely in Western blot analysis by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30-60 minutes at 37°C.
- Gene number8930
- QCThe peptide is quality tested for Western Blot
- Storage condition-20 °C
- Peptide's concentration0,5 mg/ml
- Shipping conditiongel pack
- NotesFor Rersearch Use Only! Not to be used in humans.
- Before useThe peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- Maximum time for storage12 months
- Physical appearanceColorless liquid
- Gene target
- Short nameMBD4 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative namemethyl-CpG binding domain protein 4 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
- Alternative to gene targetmethyl-CpG binding domain protein 4, MED1, MBD4 and IDBG-55837 and ENSG00000129071 and 8930, this GO :0000737 and DNA catabolic process, endonucleolytic and biological process this GO :0000785 and chromatin and cellular component this GO :0003677 and DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0003696 and satellite DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0003824 and catalytic activity and molecular function this GO :0004520 and endodeoxyribonuclease activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0005654 and nucleoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0006281 and DNA repair and biological process this GO :0006284 and base-excision repair and biological process this GO :0006285 and base-excision repair, AP site formation and biological process this GO :0006974 and cellular response to DNA damage stimulus and biological process this GO :0007095 and mitotic G2 DNA damage checkpoint and biological process this GO :0008263 and pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity and molecular function this GO :0008630 and intrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway in response to DNA damage and biological process this GO :0009314 and response to radiation and biological process this GO :0045008 and depyrimidination and biological process, pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, this GO :0003677: DNA binding and also this GO :0003696: satellite DNA binding and also this GO :0003824: catalytic activity and also this GO :0004520: endodeoxyribonuclease activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008263: pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, this GO :0003677: DNA binding, this GO :0003696: satellite DNA binding, this GO :0003824: catalytic activity, this GO :0004520: endodeoxyribonuclease activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008263: pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, nuclei, Mbd4 and IDBG-179645 and ENSMUSG00000030322 and 17193, BT.49400 and IDBG-646370 and ENSBTAG00000021645 and 511463
3056BP-50 | MBD4 Blocking Peptidesize: 50 μg | 188.17 USD
- Catalog number3056BP-50
- Price188.17 USD
- Size50 μg
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- Additional descriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namemethyl-CpG binding domain 4, DNA glycosylase
- Synonyms gene name
- methyl-CpG binding domain protein 4
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-01-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- DNA glycosylases
- Methyl-CpG binding domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedFrameshift mutations were found in 29% of gastric and 20% of colon MSI-H cancers, but not in any low-frequency microsatellite instability/microsatellite stable cancers.MBD4 acts as a repressor protein binding to hypermethylated promoters of the p16(INK4a) and hMLH1 genes.MBD4 Glu346Lys polymorphism could be used as a marker for genetic susceptibility to adenocarcinoma of the lung.MBD2 and MBD4 transcript overexpression and inverse correlations with DNA methylation indices indicate that both enzymes may really have a direct and active role on the genome-wide DNA hypomethylation observed in CD4+ T cells from SLE patients.Truncation of MBD4 predisposes to reciprocal chromosomal translocations and alters the response to therapeutic agents in colon cancer cells.ERCC4 rs1800124 and MBD4 rs10342 non-synonymous single nucleotide polymorphism variants were associated with DNA repair capacity.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies