MBD4 3 UTR Lenti reporter
4x MBD4 3 UTR Lenti reporter found in ABM microrna
- AvailabilityPlease contact us every day between 9am-6pm local time to check the availability and/or to request a quote. For larger quantities a discount may apply.
- Technical filePlease contact us to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis and SDS files.
- NotesDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Canada.
- Alternative to gene targetmethyl-CpG binding domain protein 4, MED1, MBD4 and IDBG-55837 and ENSG00000129071 and 8930, this GO :0000737 and DNA catabolic process, endonucleolytic and biological process this GO :0000785 and chromatin and cellular component this GO :0003677 and DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0003696 and satellite DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0003824 and catalytic activity and molecular function this GO :0004520 and endodeoxyribonuclease activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0005654 and nucleoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0006281 and DNA repair and biological process this GO :0006284 and base-excision repair and biological process this GO :0006285 and base-excision repair, AP site formation and biological process this GO :0006974 and cellular response to DNA damage stimulus and biological process this GO :0007095 and mitotic G2 DNA damage checkpoint and biological process this GO :0008263 and pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity and molecular function this GO :0008630 and intrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway in response to DNA damage and biological process this GO :0009314 and response to radiation and biological process this GO :0045008 and depyrimidination and biological process, pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, this GO :0003677: DNA binding and also this GO :0003696: satellite DNA binding and also this GO :0003824: catalytic activity and also this GO :0004520: endodeoxyribonuclease activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008263: pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, this GO :0003677: DNA binding, this GO :0003696: satellite DNA binding, this GO :0003824: catalytic activity, this GO :0004520: endodeoxyribonuclease activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008263: pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, nuclei, Mbd4 and IDBG-179645 and ENSMUSG00000030322 and 17193, BT.49400 and IDBG-646370 and ENSBTAG00000021645 and 511463
MT-h63065 | MBD4 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-GFP Vector1 ug 435.65 USD
MV-h63065 | MBD4 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-GFP Virus3 ml 782.21 USD
- Catalog numberMV-h63065
- Price782.21 USD
- Size3 ml
- OrderingIf you wish to order this product, please include the catalogue number #MV-h63065 in your purchase order among with your shipping and billing information.
- DescriptionLenti kit or vector with CMV or EF promotors for producing Lentivirus (lenti-, Latin for "slow") or lentiviral particles in 293t cells. Lentiviruses are characterized by a long incubation period and often Puro selected. Lentiviruses can deliver a significant amount of viral RNA into the DNA of the host cell and have the unique ability among retroviruses of being able to infect non-dividing cells. They are one of the most efficient methods of a gene delivery vector. The are packaged in HEK 293T cells to get the highest possible lentiviral titers of 108 IFU/ml. The Luc reporter is the expression of the firefly luciferase gene. Puro stands for puromicin selection.
- Gene target
- Short nameMBD4 3'UTR -reporter-GFP Virus
- Techniquelenti, Lentivectors and viral particles
- SpeciesVirus, Viruses
- Alternative namemethyl-CpG binding domain protein 4 3'UTR lentiviral-detector-Green Fluorescent Virus
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemethyl-CpG binding domain 4, DNA glycosylase
- Synonyms gene name
- methyl-CpG binding domain protein 4
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-01-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- DNA glycosylases
- Methyl-CpG binding domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
MT-h13065 | MBD4 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-Luc Vector1 ug 435.65 USD
MV-h13065 | MBD4 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-Luc Virus3 ml 782.21 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies