MAMLD1 Adenovirus (Human)
MAMLD1 Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
105951A | MAMLD1 Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 980.09 USD
- Catalog number105951A
- Price980.09 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemastermind like domain containing 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome X open reading frame 6
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-05-18
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- PubMedDeletion of the F18 (MAMLD1) and MTM1 genes in two patients with congenital myopathy and hypospadiasMAMLD1 mutations cause hypospadias primarily because of compromised testosterone production around the critical period of sex development, and provide useful information for the molecular network involved in fetal testosterone production.[review]MAMLD1 mutations cause 46,XY disorders of sex development primarily because of compromised testosterone production around critical period for sex development; in addition, SNP in MAMLD1 may constitute a susceptibility factor for hypospadia. [REVIEW]These results imply that the pathogenic events resulting from MAMLD1 mutations include splice errors.MAMLD1 sequence variations may not suffice to explain the phenotype in carriers and MAMLD1 may also have a role in adult life
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using MAMLD1 Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: NM_005491
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe MAMLD1 Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageMAMLD1 Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameMAMLD1 Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameMAMLD1 Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT