Malus domestica Ethylene receptor ETR1
Malus domestica Ethylene receptor ETR1 is available 2 times from Mbs recombinant labs
GEN1186899.E.coli | Malus domestica Ethylene receptor (ETR1)size: 1000ug | 3430.98 USD
GEN1186899.Yeast | Malus domestica Ethylene receptor (ETR1)size: 1000ug | 4023.82 USD
- Long nameRecombinant Malus domestica Ethylene receptor (ETR1)
- Alternative namesEthylene receptor; Ethylene receptor;
- Gene nameN/A
- Other gene namesETR1;
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- FormThis item requires custom production and lead time is between 5-9 weeks. We can custom produce according to your specifications.
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- Gene target
- Short nameMalus domestica Ethylene receptor (ETR1)
- Alternative nameMalus domestica Ethylene receptor (ETR1)
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL