MAK Tyr159 Antibody Conjugated
MAK Tyr159 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMAK (Tyr159)
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MAK (Tyr159).
- Modification siteTyr159
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human MAK around the phosphorylation site of Tyr159
- Gene ID number4117
- Swiss ProtP20794
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundEssential for the regulation of ciliary length and required for the long-term survival of photoreceptors (By similarity). Phosphorylates FZR1 in a cell cycle-dependent manner. Plays a role in the transcriptional coactivation of AR. Could play an important function in spermatogenesis. May play a role in chromosomal stability in prostate cancer cells.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsRP62; dJ417M14.2; Serine/threonine-protein kinase MAK; Male germ cell-associated kinase; MAK
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-18634R-Biotin | MAK (Tyr159) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-18634R-Cy3 | MAK (Tyr159) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
bs-18634R-Cy5 | MAK (Tyr159) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
bs-18634R-Cy5.5 | MAK (Tyr159) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
bs-18634R-Cy7 | MAK (Tyr159) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
- Catalog numberbs-18634R-Cy7
- Price451.76 USD
- Long nameMAK (Tyr159) Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameMAK (Tyr159) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameMAK (Tyr159) (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemale germ cell associated kinase
- Synonyms gene name
- male germ cell-associated kinase
- Discovery year1994-02-18
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedthe expressions of ICK/MAK/MOK proteins in the intestinal tract can be differentially and dynamically regulated, implicating a significant functional diversity within this group of protein kinases.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-18634R-FITC | MAK (Tyr159) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-18634R-HRP | MAK (Tyr159) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies