Mag-Fura-2 tetrapotassium salt *Cell impermeant*
Mag-Fura-2 tetrapotassium salt *Cell impermeant* is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionMag-Fura-2 tetrapotassium salt *Cell impermeant* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Mag-Fura-2 tetrapotassium salt *Cell impermeant* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Mag-Fura-2 tetrapotassium salt *Cell impermeant* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- Gene target
- Short nameMag-Fura-2 tetrapotassium salt * impermeant*
- Alternative namemyelin associated glycoprotein-Fura-2 tetrapotassium salt *cellular impermeant*
- Alternative to gene targetmyelin associated glycoprotein, GMA and S-MAG and SIGLEC-4A and SIGLEC4A, MAG and IDBG-43939 and ENSG00000105695 and 4099, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007596 and blood coagulation and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0021762 and substantia nigra development and biological process this GO :0033270 and paranode region of axon and cellular component this GO :0043209 and myelin sheath and cellular component this GO :0043220 and Schmidt-Lanterman incisure and cellular component this GO :0048011 and neurotrophin TRK receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0050770 and regulation of axonogenesis and biological process this GO :0050771 and negative regulation of axonogenesis and biological process this GO :0050900 and leukocyte migration and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Mag and IDBG-171670 and ENSMUSG00000036634 and 17136, BT.96871 and IDBG-635591 and ENSBTAG00000017044 and 540576
20380 | Mag-Fura-2 tetrapotassium salt *Cell impermeant*size: 1 milligram | 270.19 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR