Madcam1 Antibody is available 2 times from Aviva labs
- Recognized antigenMadcam1
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameMadcam1
- Long nameAntibody against Madcam1
- StorageFor shorter time periods the Madcam1 Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the Madcam1 Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the Madcam1 antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMadcam1 Antibody
- Alternative namemucosal vascular addressin cellular adhesion molecule 1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmucosal vascular addressin cell adhesion molecule 1, MACAM1, MADCAM1 and IDBG-12208 and ENSG00000099866 and 8174, this GO :0002687 and positive regulation of leukocyte migration and biological process this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006955 and immune response and biological process this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0007568 and aging and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0030198 and extracellular matrix organization and biological process this GO :0030216 and keratinocyte differentiation and biological process this GO :0050776 and regulation of immune response and biological process this GO :0050900 and leukocyte migration and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Madcam1 and IDBG-170375 and ENSMUSG00000020310 and 17123, BT.46202 and IDBG-645471 and ENSBTAG00000039355 and 527275,789849
OASA05705 | Madcam1 Antibodysize: one vial | 520.5 USD
OASA05704 | Madcam1 Antibodysize: one vial | 520.5 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies