Madcam1 Antibody is available 2 times from Aviva labs
OASA05705 | Madcam1 Antibodysize: one vial | 489.04 USD
OASA05704 | Madcam1 Antibodysize: one vial | 489.04 USD
- Recognized antigenMadcam1
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameMadcam1
- Long nameAntibody against Madcam1
- StorageFor shorter time periods the Madcam1 Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the Madcam1 Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the Madcam1 antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMadcam1 Antibody
- Alternative namemucosal vascular addressin cellular adhesion molecule 1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmucosal vascular addressin cell adhesion molecule 1, MACAM1, MADCAM1 and IDBG-12208 and ENSG00000099866 and 8174, protein binding, Plasma membranes, Madcam1 and IDBG-170375 and ENSMUSG00000020310 and 17123, BT.46202 and IDBG-645471 and ENSBTAG00000039355 and 527275,789849
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Porcine Epithelial neutrophil activating peptide 78 78 ELISA Kit Epithelial neutrophil activating peptide