LYZL4 Antibody - middle region
LYZL4 Antibody - middle region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OAAB13549 | LYZL4 Antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 480.01 USD
- Recognized antigenLYZL4 - middle region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameLYZL4
- Long nameAntibody against LYZL4 - middle region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the LYZL4 - middle region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the LYZL4 - middle region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the LYZL4 - middle region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameLYZL4 Antibody - middle region
- Alternative nameLYZL4 (Antibody to) - middle region
- Alternative techniqueantibodies