Lupin Real Time PCR assay kit
Lupin Real Time PCR assay kit is available 2 times from Biopremier labs
BIOPFS-0055 | Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kitsize: 100 reactions | 564.93 USD
BIOPFS-sp0055 | Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size)size: 10 reactions | 88.52 USD
- Catalog numberBIOPFS-sp0055
- Price88.52 USD
- Size10 reactions
- Original nameREAL TIME DETECTION KIT Lupin SAMPLE
- Short descriptionThe product Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) represents a set of reagents for highly sensitive detection of low concentrations of Lupin and provides 10 5'nuclease real-time PCR reactions that amplify unique genomic sequences . This kit will help you to determine the DNA quantity in every type of food probe with allergenic specifications.
- Product contentThe product Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) contains a positive control, negative control and master mix that are needed for your experiments.
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, keep the product Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) at minus 20 degrees Celsius to ensure the quality and long-term stability of the reagents.
- RecommendationsAsk Gentaur/Genprice technical support team for more details about the product Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) at email@example.com.
- Gene target
- Short nameLupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size)
- Alternative nameLupin Real-Time PCR test reagent test reagent (trial size)
- ConceptScope note:Methods used for detecting the amplified DNA products from the polymerase chain reaction as they accumulate instead of at the end of the reaction.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Expiration date6 months
- TestBiopremier supplies other types of Assays as 1.
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.Real-time PCR amplification mixes are available for quantification with specific selected primers and with optimized buffers.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- DescriptionReal time PCR kits are used with DNA extraction kits supplied in 50 or 100 tests with polymerase chain reaction (PCR). It monitors the amplification of a targeted DNA molecule during the PCR quantitatively (Quantitative real-time PCR), semi-quantitatively. RNA is often converted to cDNA. Often used as diagnostic tool. Ct values will have to be set for your probes.
- TechniqueReal-time, Assay, PCR
- Alternative techniquertpcr
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Recombinant Bifidobacterium adolescentis 30S ribosomal protein S4 rpsD 30S ribosomal protein S4 rpsD
Recombinant Human High mobility group nucleosome binding domain High mobility group nucleosome binding domain