Lupin Real Time PCR assay kit
Lupin Real Time PCR assay kit is available 2 times from Biopremier labs
BIOPFS-0055 | Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kitsize: 100 reactions | 549.07 USD
BIOPFS-sp0055 | Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size)size: 10 reactions | 86.04 USD
- Catalog numberBIOPFS-sp0055
- Price86.04 USD
- Size10 reactions
- Original nameREAL TIME DETECTION KIT Lupin SAMPLE
- Short descriptionThe product Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) represents a set of reagents for highly sensitive detection of low concentrations of Lupin and provides 10 5'nuclease real-time PCR reactions that amplify unique genomic sequences . This kit will help you to determine the DNA quantity in every type of food probe with allergenic specifications.
- Product contentThe product Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) contains a positive control, negative control and master mix that are needed for your experiments.
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, keep the product Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) at minus 20 degrees Celsius to ensure the quality and long-term stability of the reagents.
- RecommendationsAsk Gentaur/Genprice technical support team for more details about the product Lupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gene target
- Short nameLupin Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size)
- Alternative nameLupin Real-Time PCR test reagent test reagent (trial size)
- ConceptScope note:Methods used for detecting the amplified DNA products from the polymerase chain reaction as they accumulate instead of at the end of the reaction.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Expiration date6 months
- TestBiopremier supplies other types of Assays as 1.
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.Real-time PCR amplification mixes are available for quantification with specific selected primers and with optimized buffers.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- DescriptionReal time PCR kits are used with DNA extraction kits supplied in 50 or 100 tests with polymerase chain reaction (PCR). It monitors the amplification of a targeted DNA molecule during the PCR quantitatively (Quantitative real-time PCR), semi-quantitatively. RNA is often converted to cDNA. Often used as diagnostic tool. Ct values will have to be set for your probes.
- TechniqueReal-time, Assay, PCR
- Alternative techniquertpcr
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832