LOX 1 Antibody Conjugated
LOX 1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenLOX 1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against LOX 1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from Rabbit LOX-1
- Gene ID number100009322
- Swiss ProtQ9XTA8
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundReceptor that mediates the recognition, internalization and degradation of oxidatively modified low density lipoprotein (oxLDL) by vascular endothelial cells. OxLDL is a marker of atherosclerosis that induces vascular endothelial cell activation and dysfunction, resulting in pro-inflammatory responses, pro-oxidative conditions and apoptosis. Its association with oxLDL induces the activation of NF-kappa-B through an increased production of intracellular reactive oxygen and a variety of pro-atherogenic cellular responses including a reduction of nitric oxide (NO) release, monocyte adhesion and apoptosis. In addition to binding oxLDL, it acts as a receptor for the HSP70 protein involved in antigen cross-presentation to naive T-cells in dendritic cells, thereby participating in cell-mediated antigen cross-presentation. Also involved in inflammatory process, by acting as a leukocyte-adhesion molecule at the vascular interface in endotoxin-induced inflammation. Also acts as a receptor for advanced glycation end (AGE) products, activated platelets, monocytes, apoptotic cells and both Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsLOX1; LOX-1; Oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor 1; Ox-LDL receptor 1; Lectin-like oxidized LDL receptor 1; Lectin-like oxLDL receptor 1; Lectin-type oxidized LDL receptor 1; OLR1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2044R-Biotin | LOX 1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2044R-Cy3 | LOX 1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2044R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameLOX 1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the LOX 1 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameLOX 1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameLOX 1 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namelysyl oxidase
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedUpregulation of Lox in Wilson's disease could perhaps be utilized for diagnostic purposes since their expression is up-regulated in hepatocytes even before the onset of fibrosis.By using both TNF receptor (TNFR) agonist and blocking antibodies we determined the involvement of TNFR2 on LOX down-regulationLOX activity showed a statistically significant decrease in the vitreous of PDR and RRD relative to control specimens. This effect can contribute to the inadequate collagen cross-linking that causes the ECM changes that occur in these diseases.LOX upregulation may be associated with increased invasiveness and metastatic potential in colorectal cancer.the interaction of LOX-PP with Hsp70 and c-Raf inhibits a critical intermediate in Ras-induced MEK signaling and plays an important role in the function of this tumor suppressorThe data suggest that the G473A polymorphism of the LOX gene is associated with increased susceptibility to ovarian cancer.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2044R-Cy5 | LOX 1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2044R-Cy5.5 | LOX 1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2044R-Cy7 | LOX 1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2044R-FITC | LOX 1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2044R-HRP | LOX 1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR