LLGL1-His Adenovirus (Human)
LLGL1-His Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
104378A | LLGL1-His Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | Place ask USD
- Catalog number104378A
- PricePlace ask USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameLLGL1, scribble cell polarity complex component
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- lethal giant larvae homolog 1 (Drosophila)
- lethal giant larvae homolog 1, scribble cell polarity complex component
- Discovery year1995-09-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Scribble complex
- WD repeat domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedHugl1 and Hugl2 play an essential role in the maintenance of breast epithelial polarity and differentiated cell morphology, as well as growth control.loss of Hugl-1 expression in endometrial cancer may contribute to lymph node metastasis and it can be a factor of poor prognosis.Results provide the first evidence that Hugl-1 mRNA is frequently mutated by aberrant splicing exclusively in HCC, which may be involved in HCC progression.Preservation of HUGL-1 expression in pancreatic adenocarcinoma is a good prognostic factor that contributes to a better overall survival
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using LLGL1-His Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: Not available
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe LLGL1-His Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageLLGL1-His Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameLLGL1-His Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative namelethal giant larvae homolog 1 (Drosophila)-histidine Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
- Alternative to gene targetlethal giant larvae homolog 1 (Drosophila), DLG4 and HUGL and HUGL-1 and HUGL1 and LLGL, LLGL1 and IDBG-33645 and ENSG00000131899 and 3996, protein kinase binding, Cytoplasm, Llgl1 and IDBG-181336 and ENSMUSG00000020536 and 16897, LLGL1 and IDBG-638036 and ENSBTAG00000004635 and 781865