Listeria monocytogenes serotype 1 2b for LOD limit of detection
Listeria monocytogenes serotype 1 2b for LOD limit of detection is available 2 times from Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens labs
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
0801534DNA-10UG | Listeria monocytogenes serotype 1/2b, genomic crontrol DNA for LOD limit of detection determinantionsize: 10 µg | 747.78 USD
- Catalog number0801534DNA-10UG
- Price747.78 USD
- Size10 µg
- DiseaseListeria monocytogenes and Listeria species are gram-positive, rod-shaped, facultatively anaerobic, and non spore-forming. The major human pathogen in the Listeria genus is L. monocytogenes. It is usually the causative agent of the relatively rare bacterial disease listeriotic, listeriosis a serious infection caused by eating food contaminated with the bacteria. The disease affects pregnant women, newborns, adults with weakened immune systems, and the elderly. Antibodies and ELISA test kits for detection of listeria antigens.
- DescriptionThe detections of the targets with this kit is a type of test that can be performed on any target containing biological samples after clean up of interfering agents. The assay must be performed following the protocol.
- Gene target
- Short nameListeria monocytogenes serotype 1/2b, genomic crontrol DNA for LOD limit of determinantion
- Techniquedetection, dna
- Alternative nameListeria monocytogenes serotype 1/2b, genomic crontrol Desoxyribonucleic acid to measure LOD limit on quantification determinantion
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
0. Gene info
- Long gene namemajor histocompatibility complex, class II, DO alpha
- Synonyms gene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- C1-set domain containing
- Histocompatibility complex
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
801534 | Listeria monocytogenes serotype 1/2b, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kitssize: 1 mL | 747.78 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR